Privacy Policies & Cookies
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR stands for General Data Protection Act.
- PECR is an abbreviation of Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- 'ICO' stands for Information Commissioner's Office.
- 'Cookies' are small files stored on a user's computer or device
Processing of your personal data.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered through NHS Grampian with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: Z8547986.
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: Logging & tracking your online identifier (IP Address) provided by your ISP, or VPN. Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership may also employ email marketing and survey forms to poll site visitors, and as such, we may also use your email address. Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on NHS Grampian servers. Aggregated analyses of these log files are used to monitor website usage. These analyses are made available to Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership participating organisations to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
In combination with other information which is not collected by Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership but which may be collected by suppliers of network services, it may in certain situations be possible to identify an individual user's use of the Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership website. Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership does not collect the additional information required and will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where explicit consent for this is given or where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of the Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership service. As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access.
All log file information collected by Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
In certain cases, an Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership participating website may implement a registration scheme which will allow usage to be tracked. Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership policies do not permit this to be done except in cases where users have given informed consent for this to be done, and offending sites will be removed should Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership become aware of any breaches of this policy. Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership will endeavour to ensure that participating organisations have proper data-protection procedures in place in respect the information they make available through their websites.
- We process your information in the following ways: usage analysis, trend analysis, campaign monitoring and content planning. Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. Sharing your information: As mentioned in the reasons for using consent, we do share your personal information with third parties and they include; Google Inc., through Google Analytics traffic analysis software.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required, via this privacy statement. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed.
- the right of access.
- the right to rectification.
- the right to erasure.
- the right to restrict processing.
- the right to data portability.
- the right to object. and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Cookies that we use are;
- Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership does not store any information that would on its own allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership do not advertise commercial or third party products, or derive commissions from any user interaction with this website. Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Partnership employ affiliate tracking via Google Inc. 'Google Analytics' tracking software, which logs your Online Identifier (IP Address), the pages you visit on this site, their titles, content and the keywords you use to find this site's content.